Friday, August 21, 2009

First Dine in Mumbai....

Its almost a year and half year of my precious time of my life living in the stretch of a city having almost 35% of country’s economic control, a diversified culture, a city of almost all type of happenings from terrorism to love, betrayal to faith, poorer to richer, and many more things which a city rarely have it in its vicinity.

It was June 03 2008, when I with my friend, first step down in Mumbai at Bandra (E) station, which broke my dream of a city that every one have dreamt of or, more precisely, fused in our mind, a beautiful gothic city.

As every object in this universe has good and bad halves, so this city too has. My first step was in a dump house near station (like every station in our beloved country and I think we fuckers are proud of that). The first impression was even got worse when we drove to RCF (poor and pity BPCL’s accommodation on lease) in Mahul village (not a village like). I was told (not in writing during campus that your accommodation would be fully furnished with AC (as Mumbai’s climate is hot and humid) but, what I saw was even worse than my college hostel. AC was just a dream; there was a fan which was rotating at earth’s speed.
That frustration reached the peak of our (me and my roomie johny kutta) mind when we found that we had to go a big km. for dine. But, anyhow we two smart mnitian’s managed to explore a nearby place called RCF mess or, I would say it, maut ki mess demons kitchen or doggies kitchen or any worse thing that is ever invented or discovered or created in this universe. The food served there (RCF’s guys and gals used to eat that horrible meal on daily basis) was worse than stray dog’s meal but our hunger couldn’t stop to eat that menace.

3 comments:

  1. At least you ate something....Something is better than nothing

    anyways If you can eat in MNIT's mess for Four years...you can eat anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fan with earth's speed :)
    where ?
    on poles
    on equator
    or somewhere inbetween 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this was great read. You have improved just with two posts, dude you are learning.
    You remember when I was in Bombay, I was more than happy when I entered from Pune to Bombay but that local scene at ChurchGate was motherfucking hell. How do people do that to themselves?? :(

    ReplyDelete